Looking for another way to place orders from Amazon without using your own Amazon fulfillment accounts? Sign up for PriceYak here!
New: Use Managed Accounts to get the first 300 AutoOrders in each of your stores FREE, every month.
Managed Accounts — take away the headache of opening, maintaining, and funding an Amazon account, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Using managed accounts is totally free! You just pay the standard AutoOrdering fee.
Managed accounts are currently only available for Amazon US, UK, and CA.
Benefits of Managed Accounts
- Never lose a sale due to an Amazon account issue
- Scale to thousands of orders a day
- Take advantage of Amazon Prime Two-Day shipping at no extra cost
- Automatic handling of cancellations and returns
- Dedicated customer support team available to handle any issues with orders on Managed Accounts
- As we expand our Managed Accounts ordering capacity, we are adding fulfillment options that may not include tax exemptions. Select this middle option and acknowledge sales tax responsibilities to maximize chances we will be able to fulfill your orders:
- State exceptions may apply.
- Please note we will not refund taxes charged even if it was the result of a bug.
- Please select the "Fail orders if they would be charged tax (Amazon only)" option on your Advanced AO Settings page in order to protect yourself from paying taxes.
Using a Managed Account
Using a Managed Account involves you in two ways: funding and customer service.
A Managed Account requires you to maintain a balance with us. See instructions for funding your managed account. This balance is fully refundable at any time via PayPal. We draw from this balance for each order we place on your behalf. KYC may be requested from PriceYak before completing a withdrawal request.
*As long as you are buying for resale, you qualify for sales tax exemption on your Managed Account orders. You must fill out this form to enable the tax exemption. If you have not completed that form, you may be charged sales tax on your Managed Account orders. Contact us if you have questions about this.
You can fund your Managed Account balance using PayPal "MassPay" / "Payouts" without a fee. You are responsible for keeping your Managed Account balance sufficiently funded for your order volume.
Our automatic returns and cancellation functionality supports the vast majority of orders processed using Managed Accounts. For the small number of orders that do not, our support team will assist you in resolving customer issues: just open a Case.
- We will only issue a refund to the seller if we are able to obtain a refund on the item from Amazon. This includes:
- Orders that do not have confirmation of delivery
- No tracking uploaded after EDD has passed
- Tracking has paused during transit
- Orders are eligible for troubleshooting within a 30-day window starting from the estimated delivery date. The estimated delivery date is displayed on the order page in PriceYak. If the order ships prior to the estimated delivery date, orders are only eligible for troubleshooting within a 30-day period once in transit. If your order does not have an estimated delivery date, we are only able to troubleshoot within 30 days of the date of purchase. Requests on orders outside this window will automatically be denied and closed.
- If an order is marked as delivered, we will not troubleshoot. This puts our accounts at risk of closure. Please use tracking as proof of shipment/delivery.
- We will not issue refunds for non-returnable items or orders that miss Amazon's return window (30 days after delivery). Here is more info on this policy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=GMZNGRA9B5PCJB5F
- We do not coordinate UPS pick-up returns. Please remove listings associated with these types of returns.
- Orders returned without the label provided by PriceYak/Amazon will not be refunded. We will not make exceptions regarding this policy.
- We will not create a label/refund for an item marked as ineligible for return. This is an Amazon policy. We can make an exception if an item is damaged and your buyer provides photo evidence.
- Please wait for an agent update when an order is marked "order probably placed". Do not retry the order until confirmed that this order was not successful by an agent via a case note update.
- Amazon is not liable for orders damaged or lost once they arrive at a freight forwarder. It is an Amazon policy. We do not assist with these orders.
- Sales tax will not be reimbursed even if charged as the result of a bug.
- Bitcoin is no longer supported. Please check the Managed Account Funding page for more info.
- We are unable to ship ZMA orders to PO Boxes.
- PriceYak will not assume responsibility for duplicate orders placed through repeated clicks of the “Force AutoOrder” button.
- The retry button can trigger duplicate orders if you click it more than once. This might be very useful when your buyer writes to you asking you to purchase more of your product, but it can cause chaos if you accidentally place repeated orders.
- Here is a detailed article regarding our Advanced Retries: https://support.priceyak.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044530911-NEW-How-Advanced-Retry-works
For detailed instructions on enabling Managed Accounts, check out our step by step guide.
How much does manages accounts cost
What are the fee's per order and what happens in cases where the customer says they havent received the item and an e-chat is required with amazon ?
Hi Jack. Our Managed Account service is totally free! You will only incur the standard $0.40/order AutoOrdering fee.
So is this a workaround for "max_quantity_exceeded"?
Great question Rob. If you're running into "max_price_exceeded" with one of your orders you can try sending it through Managed Accounts and there's a good chance it will work. It's still possible to get "max_quantity_exceeded" errors when using Managed Accounts though for extremely popular items.
What if I already have a registered business account with Amazon
Please sign in to leave a comment.