We recommend using YakPal on Chrome, but if you can't do this, try using the bookmarklet. Please note that the bookmarklet is not well supported.
Usage (Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, and Walmart.com)
- Drag this link into your browser's bookmarks bar: PriceYak Product Variant Identifier (visual at the bottom of this article)
- Navigate to the page of the desired product.
- Select the variant (size, color, etc.) of the product, as shown in the image below.
- In Amazon, click on the bookmarklet in your bookmarks tab. You will be presented with the specific ASIN, which you should use in your listing.
- In Walmart, click on the bookmarklet in your bookmarks tab. You will be presented with a number and the item description. Highlight, copy, and use the number from the item ID.
Note: only Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, and Walmart.com are currently supported.
For Other Amazon Countries
The bookmarklet currently only works for Amazon.com, so if you are using amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, etc, you should use this method to find the specific ASIN. These steps are also visually represented below.
1. Go to the listing.
2. Select the variation.
3. Scroll up to Share in the top right
4. Click Email
5. You should see the ASIN number of that variation.
You can check if your ASIN works by...
Removing B00004CLVQ and replace it with your ASIN:
How to add the bookmarklet
Please sign in to leave a comment.