AutoOrdering® is just what it sounds like. Our system will automatically place your customer orders. You won't have to find the product on the supplier website, type in the buyer name and address, add it to the cart, create a gift note, choose a payment type, submit the order or mark the item shipped on eBay. We take care of all of that for you!
1. Go to your store settings
2. Select "Enable automatic ordering"
3. Click on "Fulfillment Accounts" under your AutoOrdering settings to set up your fulfillment account information so PriceYak can start placing orders on your behalf!
How it works:
1. After it's set up, auto orders happen with 10 minutes of the eBay order.
2. If the Amazon price is more than your PayPal order, we won't order the item.
3. If you want to manually place orders, there will be no fee.
Here's what we charge for Automatic Ordering.
You can easily add the automatic ordering fee into your pricing formula to ensure you earn the same amount of profit even after the fee.
We bill at the end of each month along with your PriceYak bill.
We automatically send the package to the eBay address and mark it dispatched with eBay. If Amazon suggests a slightly different address, we refuse it and use the exact address that eBay uses.
We also upload the shipping details to eBay within a few hours after Amazon provides the shipping details.
You will only get an email from PriceYak when an order fails for some reason. You will still receive all Amazon order confirmation emails. And all automatic orders (successful or failed) will appear on your dashboard.
Adding New Items:
As long as you have a Zinc tag inserted in your listings (which we do automatically if you use our listing tool), you can add new listings and Automatic Ordering will automatically fulfill the orders when the new item sells.