Manual ordering taking up too much of your time? Feeling like you don't have enough time to focus on growing your dropshipping business? Sign up for PriceYak here!
AutoOrdering® is just what it sounds like. Our system will automatically place your customer orders. You won't have to find the product on the supplier website, type in the buyer name and address, add it to the cart, create a gift note, choose a payment type, submit the order or mark the item shipped on eBay. We take care of all of that for you!
1. Go to your store settings
2. Select "Enable automatic ordering"
3. Click on "Fulfillment Accounts" under your AutoOrdering settings to set up your fulfillment account information so PriceYak can start placing orders on your behalf! You can also set up a Managed Account, and use PriceYak's Amazon accounts to source your items.
How it works:
1. After it's set up, PriceYak will detect when you have received an order on your destination marketplace, and automatically place an order from your source market for you.
2. If the Amazon price is more than what you were paid, we won't order the item, unless you specify in your settings that you allow small losses.
3. If you want to manually place orders, there will be no fee.
Here's what we charge for Automatic Ordering.
You can easily add the automatic ordering fee into your pricing formula to ensure you earn the same amount of profit even after the fee.
We automatically send the package to the destination address and mark it dispatched. If Amazon suggests a slightly different address, we refuse it and use the exact address that the destination uses.
We also upload the shipping details to the destination marketplace within a few hours after Amazon provides the shipping details.
You will only get an email from PriceYak when an order fails for some reason. You will still receive all Amazon order confirmation emails. And all Automatic Orders (successful or failed) will appear on your dashboard.